Well, here they are last Sunday....
Here's the progress as of this Sunday....
They're comin' along, but we decided to give them another week. After all, if you're gonna eat solid sugar, you might as well make it worth while! Yes, their parents love me.
Bonus:
My gorgeous girl decided to peek in on Mom's class. Hi, Emalea!

By the way...what would your new name have been this last Sunday had you come to my class?

Mine was Birdo Frisky Bananas. I hate bananas. I preferred the name I had *before* we read the instructions...it was Birdo Clingy Rock. Oh, yeah, much better.
How about this one:
Go Levi!!!
2 comments:
Haha... fun! I love how you do Emma's hair. Hair's one of many things I have no clue about! Where'd you get the name game rules?
The rules came from Word Aflame...just the Sunday School material. I have a copy if you want it. :)
Post a Comment