Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bugs, bugs, bugs....

Bugs. I am so excited over a bunch of bugs. Yes, you heard right: bugs.

But, not just any bugs. These are realistic crunchy candy bugs with marshmallow guts. Lol! They actually look kind of like cockroaches, but, that just adds to their awesomeness factor. At least I am hoping it does for 9 and 10 year old boys and girls.

They are scheduled for delivery sometime today. Hooray!

So, why am I so excited over bugs? Well, you see, I have a lesson for Sunday School this Sunday on a guy who ate bugs. I have always thought it would be so much fun to have "bugs" for the kids to eat when I teach this lesson. The last time I had a lesson over this guy (John the Baptist, btw) I forgot to order the bugs in time. :(

I remembered this time. :)

I'll post pics as soon as I get the goodies!

No comments: