Friday, March 13, 2009

I don't exist....

Fed Ex does not like me. I promise. That *has* to be the problem! UPS, USPS, etc, etc never have this problem.

Well, okay, UPS had this problem once...but we talked and they fixed it and we haven't had this problem again.

Fed Ex has this problem ALL the time and while I am prone to exaggerate from time to time this is NO exaggeration.

I don't exist. Fed Ex cannot find me. My bugs...remember the ones from yesterday...never arrived. Why? Because my addy doesn't exist. At least it doesn't according to Fed Ex. *sigh*

I talked to these really nice customer service people last night and they referred me to a really nice guy that works in the distribution center in charge of my package. Pretty much all that I can be told is that since my directions are on file with them, once my package is undeliverable they will check the card on file and get my directions and follow those. The next day.

I don't understand why they can't just make those directions mandatory. This happenes every single time we get a package via Fed Ex.

Sooo....if you need to send me something, send it via UPS or USPS or carrier pigeon, or message in a bottle tossed into the ocean...just don't send it Fed Ex 'cause according to them I don't exist...until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I sent you a package in a 5 gallon bucket down the Mississippi but since you don't live on the Mighty Mississip you probably won't get that either. Sorry!!!!

'Rita said...

Thbthbttbtbtbt!