Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cake Pops

Have I mentioned that I love Bakerella? http://bakerella.blogspot.com/


I haven't? Well, not really surprising since this is just the 6th post I've blogged.


Well, Bakerella is awesome! I love her cakes and stuff. It is all just too cute. A few days ago, maybe more like a couple weeks ago, or week and a half ago, anyhow, she posted these adorable cake pops on her site in the shape of Hello Kitty! My twins *LOVE* Hello Kitty! I decided that these pops would make adorable treats for their birthday. (Yes, I know their bday isn't for another 7 months, but I have to get prepared.)


Here is one of my practice pops. I haven't put any eyes on, and the whiskars are in blue, not black, but I haven't gotten to Hobby Lobby for a black one, so just pretend they're black, okay?


It isn't too bad though. Especially for a first timer.


If you want to see some really gorgeous ones go to Bakerella's site. Be carefull though, I'm warning you, you may find yourself licking your computer screen. Just don't say I didn't warn you!


3 comments:

Lynda said...

That is too cute! You did a really good jub too.

'Rita said...

:)

Adina said...

So does Windex work on a computer monitor? My little munchkin will definitely like some of these in the future!