Thursday, April 9, 2009

Catch up time!

It's been a week and no posts! Well, the last week has been a bit of a blur, so it's time to catch up...we'll start with April 1st.

Michael Jonathan was pitiful...so I didn't do anything to him. Getting a laugh at his expense seemed rather like adding insult to injury, but the girls...
After the blue milk fiasco I decided to be a little tamer...

Apple juice anyone?
My girls love apple juice.
Only they sucked...

and sucked...

and sucked...
and wouldn't you know it, that pesky juice would NOT come up the straw. Gelatin has that effect on liquids! Lol!
Michael Jonathan did decide to join us for Jello Juice after dinner.
Speaking of dinner, Emalea wanted to get her dad. Last year I put fake bugs in their food, so she borrowed a page out of my book.
We were eating salmon for dinner.
Daddy had a little surprise under his bacon.
He was properly appreciative of the addition and Emma got her prank in for the day.

No comments: