It's official....I'm in love!
With take-out containers....oh, and bakery boxes....and itty bitty panettone papers. Hooray! My life just got easier and my husband is going to faint away at the amount I want to charge to his credit card. That, or just get really still....and quiet....and stare at me as though I have lost my ever lovin' mind.
Seriously, though, have you ever tried to take multiple baked items to point B from point A without lovely bakery boxes? It's a tragedy waiting to happen, and, no, Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake does NOT look good decorating a sidewalk. Not that this has happened to me yet (it was actually strawberry jam) but in my nightmares I can totally see this happening. Hours and hours of labour down the drains....or splattered across an otherwise lovely cement walkway...all for the lack of a box.
Now, I realize there are likely a few naysayers out there that will remind me how completely possible it is to drop a bakery box. In the face of all that logic, I am here to remind you: It's a whole lot easier to scoop up and eat Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake from the inside of a box than off a sidewalk.
Plus, you won't have to worry about all the extra grit.
No Other Name
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment