So, what's the buzz?
A couple years back I got connected to bzzagent.com. It's a word-of-mouth advertising type thing-a-ma-bob...basically, company's contact Bzzagent because they want their product promoted, Bzzagent puts together a sample pack/offer for the product, locates people who are potentially interested in it, offers the opportunity to try the product out, and what they ask in return is if the sampler(bzzagent as we are called) like the product would they please talk about it to their friends/family/sphere of influence.
So, in the last couple years I have had the opportunity to sample a variety of products...milk to shampoo to car related stuff (that I declined because I wasn't interested) and have really enjoyed the chance to try new stuff and talk about it, too.
I say all that to give you a heads up...the next couple posts are going to be related to things Bzzagent has introduced me to recently.
These posts are NOT the start of an advertising campaign that is taking over my blog. Only the opportunity to share with you some things I have enjoyed.
I really am planning to start blogging more about all the different areas of our life: faith, fun, and family. And as I think I am getting a new computer (oh, please!) sometime this summer, blogging should get easier for me. Hooray!
No Other Name
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment