Michael gave me a fantastic cookbook for Christmas: Bon Appetit Desserts! I already have the previous cookbooks released by Bon Appetit over the last couple years and was so excited to receive this one. There's only one small problem, well two, but who's counting...1) With over 600 fantastic recipes at my fingertips, where do I start? 2) Why did they change the size of the book?
My family couldn't really care less about #2 when #1 means there may be a delay in them tasting yummy goodness, so, I decided to put off ruminating about cookbook coordinating and settle down to solve the problem of what comes first, a one whisk recipe or a 4 whisk-er, a cake or a candy, and then my January issue of Southern Living came and brought along with it some guidance. (And just in time since the deep chicken vs. egg debate was next and chickens only belong in desserts so long as they are chocolate.)
Mmmm...citrus! What a delightfully delicious way to start off the new year, so....unfortunately, the recipes in Southern Living were yummy looking too, so, diving in, I'll do a bit from both.


No comments:
Post a Comment